Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6
Please talk to the Pastor if you are interested in enrolling your child in a Confirmation class.
Class meets on Wednesday at 4:00pm
Up Coming Test
The Creed: Questions that will be asked for test on 2/4/2015:
1. What is a creed?
2. What does it mean to “confess” your faith?
3. Why do we say “I” believe instead of “We” believe?
4. The Apostles’ Creed speaks about God. Who is the only “true” God?
5. What is the “work” or “job” of each person of the Trinity?
6. What 3 creeds do we use here at Calvary Lutheran Church?
7. Which person of the Trinity does the Apostles’ Creed speak about first?
8. Why is God called a “Father?”
9. What is the First Article?
10. What does the First Article mean?
1. What is the Bible?
2. What are the 2 divisions, or testaments, in the Bible?
3. How many books are in the Old Testament?
4. How many books are in the New Testament?
5. What is the greatest historical act of God’s love for mankind?
6. There are two doctrines, or teachings, in the Bible. What are they and how would you define each?
7. From whom did the words of the Bible come?
8. Who wrote Martin Luther’s Small Catechism?
9. Be able to write all 10 Commandments.